Sunday, October 24, 2010

lilly and chloe

The last few days I have been able to spend some time with my girls. Yesterday we went to the park in the late afternoon so that I could try to take a few portraits. What an event that was. I got them both dressed in adorable sweater dresses, drove over to the park and unloaded the van. I carried Chloe and my camera bag and their McDonald's buckets that we just could not leave in the car, both girls' blankies and the chair. I found a beautiful spot, lots of fall colors and some greenery, wild daisies still in bloom and the sun coming from just the right direction. I set the chair in place and Lilly jumped right in. Unfortunately her path took her through a gift that a dog had recently left behind. The outfit was not salvageable. Back to the van with all the stuff. Plan B... jeans and cute baby doll tops. All I can says is thank heavens for baby wipes. I cleaned Lilly up, wrapped up all the dirty clothes, changed Chloe and wiped down the chair. Then I picked everything back up and headed off to find another spot. On the bright side Lilly thought the entire mess was quite funny and her mood was improved. We had to walk a bit farther (at least Lilly and I did, Chloe hitched a ride on my back) and we didn't have flowers and greenery in the shot but here is a sample of the results.



signature 1

No comments:

Post a Comment