Monday, July 4, 2011

day 30...


what ever you please.






I have had a difficult time with my camera card lately. I have forgotten to put it in the camera twice during this project and then I completely lost it. I have no idea where it is. Frustrating! This is why this post is 3 days late and why I am using a photo I shot while playing with the silhouette assignment. I bought 6 rice paper fans at Hobby Lobby, all the colors of the rainbow, hoping to be able to use them as photography props. I really wanted to use them with the girls during their visit. Unfortunately I could not because the breeze was more of a wind and it would have turned them inside out. Then I thought they would be great for the silhouette shots but I was home alone and with just one tripod could not set the shot up properly so here I am using this beautiful umbrella as my last shot of this project. Yes I know the photo was taken earlier in the month. I had planned on taking a brand new one, I had my camera in hand, it just doesn't work very well without a memory card. A new card has been bought and new photos will be coming soon. I am considering doing another challenge in August.



signature 1

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see what artistic direction you go in next! You have inspired me to try and drop some photos into my blog.

    I love you.

    ReplyDelete