Thursday, May 5, 2011

i'm back...

It has been a while since I have visited my own blog and even longer since I have posted. Life was a bit overwhelming for a while but I am back. A lot has happen in the four months I have been gone. Kate came and visited, so did Connie, then Kate and Matt again and the Burtons. Patrick's first National Sales Meeting is behind him and went well. Our home in Maryland finally closed in mid January and two weeks ago we closed on our new home here in Texas. There were other things, some that changed me forever. With so much going on I found it hard to write and worse I did not take pictures. Now that we are in our new home I have taken my camera out and I am beginning to explore photography again. We have fallen into a new routine over the past few months. Patrick works during the day, I keep the house, volunteer a little and in the evenings we walk. In the apartment we walked to the local Starbucks and then around the complex. Here in Bridgeland we have miles of walking trails, most along side of the many lakes. The temperature drops after dinner and a breeze blows most nights. I love our walks.









signature 1

1 comment: