Monday, June 13, 2011

day 12...

experimenting with bokeh.

yesterday morning I loaded my camera, my Bokeh Masters Kit and a water bottle into my bike basket and Patrick and I set out for a long Sunday Morning ride. We usually find our way to the neighborhood nature trail during a bike ride. I knew the diffused sunlight in the canopy of tree branches would provide the perfect opportunity to create bokeh. 5-6 miles into the ride I found my perfect spot. I parked my bike grabbed the camera chose the bokeh disc with a bird on it and positioned myself in a spot with beautiful morning light streaming through the tree branches. I tried to click and nothing! just the little glowing red icon on the screen screaming at me.... You idiot you forgot to put the card back in the camera!!!!  UGH! The day got busy and I did not make it back out to take the picture.

I do however have an example from my files.





signature 1






No comments:

Post a Comment