Sunday, June 26, 2011

days 16-25...

this is going to be a long post...



day 16...experimenting with light trails.



Taken from the balcony of our hotel in Ocean City. Traffic wasn't very heavy.



day 17...street lights.


I grabbed this one before we left on vacation.




days 18... depicting emotion



Kate and Matt... he is still looking a little surprised and bewildered. When I showed them this shot Matt said ... "Did I do that?" in a great deadpanned Erkle voice.


day 19...involves landscape.



I love the little stretch of prairie between Mom's section of our neighborhood and ours.




day 20...what ever you please.



One happy little guy. He is getting so big.


day 21...sunset.



These are always easy shots here in our new neighborhood. Almost every evening Patrick and I watch a beautiful sunset while we walk the trails.


day 22...a person you love.


Patrick.


day 23... makes you think of childhood.


Sisters sharing secrets.



day 24... has a color scheme



I again forgot to replace the memory card in the camera when we went to Assateague, so the above is a cell phone photo.



day 25... what ever you please.




My nephew, Spencer, does not usually let me take his picture. While we were in Maryland he allowed me a few shots. This is my favorite, and since he let me take more than one I have another that I like...





Whew... now I am only one day behind!

signature 1

1 comment: