Tuesday, June 28, 2011

days 26-28...

day 26 ...playing with shadows.

I decided to skip this one. The temps have been near or over 100 degrees Fahrenheit and it is too darn hot to sit outside and play with shadows



day 27... using sun as your lighting.






I prefer natural lighting and almost never use flash. I chose this photo because I loved the angle of the light, that Lilly is shielding her eyes from the sun and the light on Chloe's face. Plus, I don't get much opportunity to photograph my girls anymore. I love the beautiful lighting we have at sunset. In the evenings the breeze sweeps in and blows most of the humidity away and the sunsets are to die for. If the winds had not been so strong we would have used the paper parasols I had bought during this photo shoot.

day 28... incorporates motion.




I knew this one was coming so when I got this photo of Spencer diving into the hammock I knew I would use it for this. I shot this before he agreed to let me take his photo.




signature 1

No comments:

Post a Comment