Tuesday, August 2, 2011

day 2...

your favorite shoes.




I have a lot of shoes.These are my newest. They are called Ssekos. I love the creative aspect of these sandals. The shoes themselves are a bottom with 5 loops into which you put the straps in any configuration you can imagine. Definitely check out the website to see some of the different ways they show you to tie them. I bought them with brown straps but promptly made 9 more sets of straps from fabrics I have in my stash.  I have been seriously considering a 30 days of SSekos photography challenge.

signature 1

2 comments:

  1. You have the perfect legs for these type of sandals. I don't think they would look great on my short legs.

    I went to the website and looked at the soles of the shoes. Is it annoying to feel the straps pieces that are threadred through the bottom? Do your straps wear down quickly since you are walking right on them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have some serious sensory issues and they do not bother me at all. Depending on how you lace them you may or may not be walking on the laces. I made myself 9 pairs from fabric I had in the house. They are 64 inches long and 3/4 of an inch wide. Super easy to make. You are welcome to play with mine the next time I come.

    ReplyDelete