Monday, August 8, 2011

day 7...

high angle...








oops, I definitely thought I was suppose to be shooting low angle. Patrick and I got up early on Sunday morning and headed out on our bikes to the community center. Our neighborhood hosted a Triathlon. We had never watched one and thought it might be fun. It was also something to take pictures of. I spent the morning focusing on low angle shots. For some reason even though the list clearly says HIGH angle I had low in my brain. I took many. The ones above are just a few. I was crouched down low taking the picture of the helicopter when the pilot offered to take my picture inside his helicopter.... uh, NO, thanks. The race was fun to watch but by 8:30 it was already in the 90s so we headed home to a breakfast of blueberry pancakes and coffee. After a long day relaxing poolside I checked my project list and realized my mistake. Too late to grab another shot I uploaded what I had and in the end found one photo taken from atop a hill in the front of our community of the swim portion of the Triathlon. Not the most interesting high angle but a shot that met the definition of the assignment.

signature 1

No comments:

Post a Comment