Saturday, March 17, 2012

day 15, 16 and 17...


 day 15... car




I pulled an old photo out for this one. Lilly and Chloe were visiting Texas and stayed the night with me. After they left I wasn't feeling well so this photo didn't get taken. I love this one of Oliver checking out his toddler sized Lightening McQueen power wheels.





day 16... sunglasses




This shot just happened. I sat down on the couch and saw the great reflection in my sunglasses right where I had left them on the coffee table. (This is shot is SOC)



day 17... something green





We hit the rodeo again today with Kate, Matt and Amelia. It was packed and almost everyone had green on. then I remembered this adorable pie shack.  It is called Pie in the Sky and they have stores in The Heights and in Conroe. Patrick and Kate had pie I had a bite of Kate's Bumbleberry pie and it was yummo!

signature 1

No comments:

Post a Comment