Tuesday, March 13, 2012

lilly and chloe


 The girls are visiting their grandparents and me for spring break. Yesterday I got to spend the day with everyone at the rodeo. Today the girls came over shortly after lunch and are staying all night. We colored, had a play date with friends,ate junk food, bounced in the moon bounce and just hung out together. I kept the camera out and after a while they relaxed in front of it. 






Chloe was happy with the camera today!! I am hoping she will be as cooperative tomorrow when I dress her up (and wash her face) to take some planned shots.






 Not to be out done. Lilly began posing for the camera. 





 I LOVE my girls!!!


Just  a few more that I really liked. I love the reflection of the Ferris wheel in Lilly's glasses and the girls just look like they are having a blast in the moon bounce.

  


signature 1

1 comment: