Wednesday, March 21, 2012

days 20 and 21

 day 20... before and after




  I saved both Kate's and Ian's Christening outfits. Oliver wore Ian's when he was Christened and now Amelia will wear Kate's for her Christening. I embroidered Kate's and Amelia's initials and the years of their Christenings to the slip layer of the Christening gown. I need to do this with Ian's/Oliver's Christening tuxedo. This way of other children wear the outfits over the years those initials can also be added and an heirloom will have been created. Hopefully they will embroider better than I do.






day 21... delicious


You can't go wrong with a box of animal crackers and a cute Lilly Pulitzer box is all the better.


signature 1

1 comment:

  1. Hi Michelle, thanks for commenting on my blog. I did not know that about zucchini. My folks live in Indiana and they grow everything under the sun, but I don't think they've ever made pickels from zucchini. I love it served fried and in salads... really almost any way! Blessings to you. I love your photography project and your kiddos are cuties!

    ReplyDelete