Friday, March 9, 2012

day 8 ... window & day 9... red


day 8... window


One of the things that I love about our new home is the amount of light that pours into the rooms from the many tall windows. The living room has a 23 foot ceiling and 2 stories of windows and a southern exposure. It is rainy and grey outside but still bright inside. In the spring we will have plantation shutters installed to replace the blinds. I am also thinking about hanging 104 inch tall robins egg blue silk curtains. The curtain rod would be at the same height as the library ladder bar. I will make my final decision after the shutters are in. What do you think, curtains or not?




day 9... red


Lunch today was a firecracker roll. It wasn't as spicy as I had hoped but it was yummy none the less.

signature 1

No comments:

Post a Comment